We have a fantastic career opportunity for a new Senior Landscape Architect to help develop our growing portfolio of landmark projects both in the UK and Internationally at our London studio. We are looking for a creative designer, with a focus on innovative design and attention to detail, who can run and deliver their own projects. You must be a self-motivated, highly organized team player with a proven track record of project delivery and success.
Candidates must have a degree in Landscape Architecture (or equivalent) as well as a Post-Graduate Diploma or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture. Candidates must also have a minimum of 4 years professional experience working in a Landscape Architecture practice and are CMLI.
Candidate requirements & qualifications:
- A track record of leading projects from design concept through to site with a good ability to produce construction drawings and specifications.
- Candidates must be able to run their own projects, with confidence in running meetings and composing written design reports, and have good knowledge and experience of the planning process, site supervision and contract admin.
- Experience in all phases of landscape projects of varying scales, and expected to think critically to produce site plans, renderings, 3D models, AutoCAD drawings, details, and presentations for our projects.
- Portfolios should including a wide selection of work, from concept design sketches through to technical details/built work.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong freehand and project management skills.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Adobe Suite is essential.
- Working knowledge of SketchUp, Revit, Lumion, V-Ray, Rhino & Grasshopper would be beneficial.
- Good time management skills, with the ability to manage the workload associated with multiple deadlines and projects.
- A team player that is excited to collaborate, but is also self-motivated and can work independently.
- Possessing a proactive, positive attitude, and ability to work under fast-paced and changing conditions.
- A Degree in Landscape Architecture
- An Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in Landscape Architecture or Architecture preferred.
- Excellent communication skills are required to ensure effective relationships with clients, consultants and contractors throughout the project
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the UK. Permits/Visas to work in UK full time.
- Applicants should be motivated all-rounders with a positive attitude and the ability to demonstrate technical abilities and competence, design flair and presentation skills in a great portfolio of work.
Please email your current CV and portfolio to [email protected] (10MB maximum).
Cameo & Partners is an equal opportunities employer. We regret that we can only respond to successful applications. No agencies please.