This is a fantastic opportunity for junior-level Landscape Architects who are seeking exposure to a range of public realm, masterplanning, residential, mixed-use and retail projects, to develop and grow their career within an established team of landscape designers. Successful candidates will be working on exciting projects both in the UK and internationally.
If you truly have a desire to join a team who have a passion for change in our urban environment and want to making a big impact in the future, then come and meet the team at Cameo & Partners
Candidate requirements & qualifications:
- Applicants should have strong design skills and a passion for landscape architecture and the current issues affecting landscape and the built environment.
- Portfolios should including a wide selection of work, from concept design sketches through to technical details/built work.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong freehand and graphic skills.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Adobe Suite is essential.
- Working knowledge of SketchUp, Revit, Lumion, V-Ray, Rhino & Grasshopper would be beneficial.
- Good time management skills, with the ability to manage the workload associated with multiple deadlines and projects.
- A team player that is excited to collaborate, but is also self-motivated and can work independently.
- Possessing a proactive, positive attitude, and ability to work under fast-paced and changing conditions.
- A Bachelors Degree in Landscape Architecture
- An Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in Landscape Architecture or Architecture preferred.
- If not already CMLI, candidates would ideally be on the Pathway to Chartership or looking to enrol soon.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the UK. Permits/Visas to work in UK full time.
- Applicants should be motivated all-rounders with a positive attitude and the ability to demonstrate technical abilities and competence, design flair and presentation skills in a great portfolio of work.
Please email your current CV and portfolio to [email protected] (10MB maximum).
Cameo & Partners is an equal opportunities employer. We regret that we can only respond to successful applications. No agencies please.